Many of you know that Facebook Ad (Boosted/ Paid Facebook Post) lets you select the target audience based on your criteria like his/her age, location, interest, and behavior of the audience, etc. What many of you don’t know is that Facebook lets you do that for Free/ nonpaid posts as well. This is a huge gamechanger for your online business as you can now target your lead absolutely FREE.
Step-by-Step Guide to enable Facebook Target Audience
At first, you have to enable the option ‘Audience Optimization for Post’. To enable the option, follow these steps
- Log in to Facebook.
- Go to your Page -> Settings.
- Under Page Settings, go to General.
- Click on ‘Edit’ Icon in the ‘Audience Optimization for Post’ option.
- Select the checkbox as shown in Picture and Click Save.
- Audience Targeting Option is now enabled on your Facebook page.
- Go to the Facebook page again and Click Create Post option.
- Facebook Audience option should now be visible in Create Post window.
- Select the News Feed Targeting option.
- Once you select the News Fedd Targeting Option, you are now able to target the Facebook audience with criteria like location, age, gender, interest, and Behavior as it is like in Paid Advertisement.
Hopefully, we are able to help you to target your niche audience. If you want to know more about Social Media Marketing tricks, Click The Link.